Prepare for Interviews: Research and Impress Thoroughly research the company you are interviewing with. Familiarize yourself with their values, recent achievements, and market position. Use this information to align your answers with their goals and demonstrate your genuine interest in working for the company.
What should I say in a real estate interview?
- Include the number of homes you've sold on your resume.
- Talk about the types of homes, neighborhoods, buyers, etc.
- Mention any awards or advanced credentials you've received.
How do you ace an estate agent interview?
What questions to ask the interviewer in a real estate interview?
- I am interested in Real Estate Sales (or Property Management).
- Is the company independent, corporate owned or a franchise?
- What is your market share?
- How many offices do you have?
- How many total agents?
- What kind of management & systems support do you have?
- How is your office staffed administratively?
Why should we hire you?
“I should be hired for this role because of my relevant skills, experience, and passion for the industry. I've researched the company and can add value to its growth. My positive attitude, work ethics, and long-term goals align with the job requirements, making me a committed and valuable asset to the company.”