Hear this out loudPauseMortgages are still going to be a “wild card” for buyers going into this fall, according to Realtor.com's Hale, but as far as 2023 is concerned, it looks like early October is going to be as good as it gets in terms of prices, inventory and competition. Find out how much house you can borrow before you start looking.
What is the outlook for the real estate market in 2023?
Hear this out loudPauseTightening financial conditions and the deteriorating economic outlook will weigh on commercial real estate investment in H1 2023. However, should interest rates stabilize, conditions may be conducive for a healthy recovery in H2 2023. CBRE forecasts 2023 investment volume to decline by 15% from 2022 levels.
Will 2024 be a good time to buy a house?
Hear this out loudPausePredictions for the 2024 real estate market Despite anticipation for a more stable housing market, affordability remains a concern. Mortgage rates—while possibly cooling off—are also projected to stay elevated in 2024, which could be challenging for some Americans, especially first-time homebuyers.
Should I buy a house now or wait for recession?
Hear this out loudPauseWith that said, there are some potential upsides to buying a home during a recession if you're financially able to do so. Notably, there will be less competition, which could help you find a great property that you otherwise couldn't and make a great investment in your future.
Will 2023 or 2024 be a good time to buy a house?
Hear this out loudPauseZillow has a similar forecast, as it expects home values to rise by 6.5% from July 2023 through July 2024, despite “despite persistent affordability challenges.” Likewise, Freddie Mac is forecasting prices rising by 0.8% between August 2023 and August 2024, followed by another 0.9% gain in the following 12 months.
Will housing prices ever stop rising?
No one can predict future housing market trends with complete accuracy. But it seems that the current supply-and-demand situation is unlikely to change dramatically anytime soon. So the most likely scenario is that home prices in California will continue to rise at a moderate pace over the coming months.
30 great interview questions for your next hire, why being a generalist can be a good thing, and how to turn $50k into $1MM with vacant real estate.— Brandon Hall (@bhallcpa) January 30, 2022
7 of my favorite tweets from this week 🧵
Why are you into real estate?
A passion for real estate A top reason people explore real estate is that they are fascinated by it. They get a thrill from touring properties and imagining how to transform spaces and build lives within them. They can readily imagine how to increase property values through a few well-chosen upgrades.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do you want to work for this company?
There must be something that set this company apart and made you apply. It can be the industry they operate in, company reputation and values, or perhaps you prefer startups over corporations or vice versa. Whatever it is, make sure to bring it up in your answer.
Why do you want to hire a real estate agent?
A great real estate agent will guide you through the home search with an unbiased eye, helping you meet your buying objectives while staying within your budget. Agents are also a great source when you have questions about local amenities, utilities, zoning rules, contractors, and more.
How long will the real estate market stay high
6 days ago — Overall, the housing market is expected to remain strong in the next five years. However, there are some key factors that could impact the
- Why do you want to be in real estate?
- If you enjoy helping people and seeing them make positive changes in their lives, this profession may be suitable for you. Real estate agents provide homebuyers and sellers with the knowledge and insight to make informed decisions regarding their financial conditions and livelihood.
- Why do you want to work in real estate answers?
- Sample Answer: I want to become a Realtor because I love helping people find a place to call home. I want to help them find the right property and negotiate the best deal for them. I want to help them make their dreams come true.
- Why do you want to get into real estate?
- Working as a real estate agent can be a rewarding career to pursue if you're interested in helping people navigate the housing market. These professionals contribute to the housing system, and many aspiring homeowners consult them for their experience and critical industry knowledge.
Why real estate interviews
|What should I say in a real estate interview?||Be prepared to answer real estate interview questions about your history with solid statistics and numbers.
|Why do you want to be a real estate agent interview?||Sample Answer: I want to become a Realtor because I love helping people find a place to call home. I want to help them find the right property and negotiate the best deal for them. I want to help them make their dreams come true.|
|What makes you passionate about real estate?||Are you passionate about homes, people, sales, building relationships, marketing, digital marketing, changing people's lives or even math, statistics, and the news? All of these make up a career in real estate.|
- Is it a good idea to interview realtors?
- Remember, interviewing your Realtor is an essential step in finding the right partner who will guide you toward a successful real estate journey. Take the time to ask the important questions, assess their suitability, and make an informed decision.
- How do you nail a real estate interview?
- Read below to find out.
- Social Media.
- Arrive Early to your Real Estate Interview and Be Prepared.
- Research the Company before your Real Estate Interview.
- Introduce yourself to all company staff you come in contact with.
- Grab a Business Card.
- Prepare 2 questions to ask during your Real Estate Interview.
- Read below to find out.