Top Agents in New York – Individuals By Volume
|Rank – State Volume||Full Name||Volume|
|1||Alexa P Lambert||$826,812,326|
Who is the biggest real estate tycoon?
Donald Bren takes the crown as the wealthiest real estate mogul globally, boasting a staggering net worth of $16.2 billion as of August 2022. His fortune skyrocketed by nearly two billion dollars in just two years.
Who are the rich guys in real estate?
Here are just a few of the world's most successful real estate moguls:
- Wang Jianlin. Top of the real estate rich list and 18th on the overall global rich list, Wang Jianlin has a net worth of US$28.7 billion.
- Lee Shau Kee.
- Michael Otto.
- Donald Bren.
- Stephen Ross.
- David Lichtenstein.
Who is the biggest broker in NYC?
1. Douglas Elliman. Douglas Elliman has been around for more than 100 years and is the largest residential real estate firm in the New York metropolitan area.
Who are the top real estate agents in NYC?
10 Top Real Estate Agents in New York by Sales Transactions
- Chintan T. RE/MAX In The City.
- Tony M. Houlihan Lawrence.
- Tabitha M. Weichert Realtors-nickel Group.
- Kieran D. ERA Double C Realty.
- Vincent K. eXp Realty.
- Eric S. RE/MAX Distinguished Homes & Properties.
- Iris K. Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
- Dylan H. Compass.
Who owns the most real estate in NYC?
- The Molpus Woodland Group is the largest private landowner in New York, owning 112,000 acres of land across the state.
- The City of New York is the largest landowner within the city, with 362.1 million square feet of properties.
- Columbia University owns 13.99 million square feet.
A real-estate agent might have bought Ken Griffin's cell phone number from a former FBI employee to facilitate the $240 million sale of a New York City condo https://t.co/gEZXfgT0sR— Insider Business (@BusinessInsider) June 10, 2023
Who is the richest real estate developer in NYC?
|1||Richard S LeFrak Chairman, President and CEO of the LeFrak Organization|
|3||Stephen M Ross Chairman, CEO And Founder of Related Companies|
|4||Sheldon Solow President, Solow Building Company|
|5||Donald Trump 45th President of the United States|
Frequently Asked Questions
Who does Fredrik Eklund work for?
Douglas Elliman Fredrik Eklund - NYC Real Estate Agent | Douglas Elliman.
What happened to HGTV selling New York?
The show ended after its fourth season in 2014.
What is the best website to check neighborhood safety?
Find Crime in Your Neighborhood As the most visited crime mapping website, SpotCrime allows you to easily look up city and county crime data and reports -- all the way down to local neighborhood statistics.
Why did Trulia get rid of crime tab?
Trulia to drop neighborhood crime data from home listings, after Redfin speaks out against practice. Trulia, one of Seattle-based Zillow Group's real estate brands, says it will phase out the use of neighborhood crime data on home listings early next year, citing the potential for bias and inaccuracies.
- How can I secure my neighborhood?
- TEN WAYS TO IMMEDIATELY IMPROVE YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD
- Report crime as soon as possible.
- Report nuisances and other noncriminal problems promptly.
- Take away the opportunity for crime.
- Introduce yourself to your neighbors.
- Know the names of neighborhood kids and their friends.
- Make a list of landlords in your area.
- Who is the biggest real estate developer in NYC?
- Chetrit Group, the firm founded by Moroccan émigré Joseph Chetrit, topped the list as the city's most active developer over the past year. With 1.9 million square feet across three projects, Chetrit plans massive residential developments in Manhattan and Brooklyn.
- Who is the richest real estate broker?
- Donald Bren takes the crown as the wealthiest real estate mogul globally, boasting a staggering net worth of $16.2 billion as of August 2022. His fortune skyrocketed by nearly two billion dollars in just two years.
Who are the top 10 real estate moguls in new york city
|Why did Realtor com remove the crime tab?||Update: We recently removed all crime data from Realtor.com®. As part of our commitment to fair housing, we want to ensure we are providing you with the most valuable, fair and accurate neighborhood data so you can make informed decisions about where you want to rent or purchase your next home.|
|Did Trulia get rid of the crime tab?||The crime heat map was removed because they believed there was potential for bias and discrimination. This apparently started when Redfin was considering to add crime heat maps but decided against it and encouraged other real estate sites to do away with them as well.|
|Why did Realtor com change its website?||Why the changes? Realtor.com says it wants to better serve its increasingly mobile audience. Per its earnings report earlier this year, realtor.com grew 14 percent year-over-year to over 50 million users, half of which were mobile.|
- Who is the highest earning real estate agent?
- According to Forbes, Donald Bren's net worth as of August 2022 is $16.2 billion, making him the richest real estate mogul in the United States for 2022.
- How much do top real estate agents make in New York?
- $73,100 is the 25th percentile. Salaries below this are outliers. $112,500 is the 75th percentile.
- Who is the top realtor in the US?
- Top Real Estate Agents in the United States
Rank – National Sides Full Name Profile 1 Ben Caballero View Profile 2 Ralph Harvey View Profile 3 Steven Koleno View Profile 4 Cheryl Kypreos View Profile
- Top Real Estate Agents in the United States