- 10: You Won't Settle for a Lower Price. Never tell your agent you won't reduce the sale price on your house.
- 6: You are Selling the Home Because of a Divorce.
- 5: You Have to Sell Because of Financial Problems.
- 2: You're Interested in a Certain Type of Buyer.
- 1: Anything -- Before You've Signed an Agreement.
Which task is typically the responsibility of a rental agent?
A rental agent, or leasing agent, performs duties related to managing rental properties and finding successful tenants to fill vacancies in rental properties. Rental agents may also provide services to existing tenants or assist with lease renewal.
How do I make my rental listing stand out?
Do tenants pay realtor fees in Texas?
In Houston in most cases on a listed property, the property owner pays the listing agent a commission for the rental. The renter is not responsible for paying a real estate a commission to a real estate agent unless they agreed to that in writing in advance.
What is the biggest mistake a real estate agent can make?
- Failing to Communicate with Clients.
- Neglecting Their Education.
- Not Turning Down Overpriced Listings.
- Failing to Prepare a Business Plan.
- Poor Financial Planning.
- Not Finding Their Niche.
- Poor Time Management.
Can a landlord show a house that you are renting Texas?
Most leases also contain a clause that allows landlords to show the rental home during the last XX days of the lease. So, not cooperating may be a violation of the terms of your lease and the law. Your landlord may legally be able to just give you a reasonable 24-hour notice and still enter.