- Check qualifications.
- Complete pre-license classes and education.
- Sign up for a PALS Account and Apply Online.
- Study for the Broker Exam.
- Complete a background check.
- Take the Pennsylvania Real Estate Broker Exam.
- Apply for your Pennsylvania Broker's License.
What are the requirements to be a real estate agent in Pennsylvania?
Applicant must be a high school graduate or equivalent. Additionally, an applicant must complete 75 hours (5 credits) of basic real estate courses from an accredited college or an approved real estate education provider. The applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
How many points do you need to be a broker?
If you're a licensed real estate salesperson, you must have 3,500 points. If you're a real estate professional with 3+ years of experience, you must have 5,250 points. If you're using a combination of experience, you must have 5,250 points.
How long is realtor school in PA?
To earn your real estate license in Pennsylvania, you must be at least 18 years old, complete 75 hours of approved education, complete a background check, and pass the state and national real estate licensing exams.
How do I start as a broker?
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Have 2 to 4 years of experience as a practicing salesperson.
- Must have a high school diploma.
- Take and pass the broker licensing exam.
- Complete the required broker education.
- Complete the broker license application and paid the mandatory licensing fees.
How long does it take to make profit off rental property?
Most of the time, you can get positive cash flow right from day one with your rental. Figuring out your profit for the year is a matter of taking how much rent comes in and subtract how much money goes out for expenses like taxes, insurance, and mortgage payments. What you're left with is your profit for the year.