Your career success relies on the strength of your education. That's why Kaplan Real Estate Education provides online real estate courses to help you prepare for the Ohio Real Estate Exam and complete your education requirements to renew your salesperson or broker license.
Is Ohio real estate exam online?
Pass the Ohio Real Estate License Exam Ohio is providing the option of taking the licensing exam remotely instead of at a physical testing center location.
Do real estate classes expire in Ohio?
Salesperson Continuing Education Ohio requires 30 hours of continuing education to be completed every three years by the licensee's birthday. The first continuing education due date for a new licensee is three years after the licensee's first birthday following licensure.
What is the best school for getting your real estate license in Ohio?
5 Best Real Estate Schools in Ohio
- Best Overall Real Estate School in Ohio - $1,399: Hondros.
- Most Flexible Online Real Estate School - $950: The CE Shop.
- Best Old School Real Estate School - $5,050: Edison State Community College.
- Best for Preparing New Agents for Success - $1,399: Hondros.
How much does average realtor make in Ohio?
What is the average salary for a real estate agent in Ohio? The average salary for a real estate agent in Ohio is $32,000 per year. Real estate agent salaries in Ohio can vary between $17,000 to $90,500 and depend on various factors, including skills, experience, employer, bonuses, tips, and more.
How much does it cost to become a real estate agent in Ohio?
1. How much does it cost to get your real estate license in Ohio?
|Average Course Tuition||$1425 – $1645|
|Total||$1631.50 – $1851.50|
With the addition of Michigan and Ohio, the purchase mortgage fintech is now in 7 states. https://t.co/8tOu8BcPYw— Inman (@Inman) March 30, 2022
Is the Ohio real estate exam hard?
The passing rate for the Ohio Real Estate Salesperson Exam is 70%. This test is purposefully difficult, but not impossible. Be sure to pay attention during your pre-license course and take studying seriously. If you put the proper effort forth, we know that you can pass on your first attempt!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a first year realtor make in Ohio?
Salaries by years of experience in Ohio
|Years of experience||Per year|
|1 to 2 years||$65,723|
|3 to 5 years||-|
|6 to 9 years||$83,575|
|More than 10 years||$81,881|
How long does it take to become a real estate agent in Ohio?
On average, it takes between two (2) – three (3) months to get an Ohio real estate license depending on the pace in which you complete the 120 hours of pre-licensing courses, pass your licensing examinations, the time it takes you to complete the application process and application processing times.
- Can you take real estate courses online in Ohio?
- Ohio requires salespersons to complete 120 hours of instruction. The schools must be approved real estate course providers. Online courses are the most convenient way to complete your 120 hours. You will need to be sponsored by an Ohio licensed broker in order to submit your application for the salesperson exam.
- How much does realtor school cost in Ohio?
- Sample Ohio Real Estate License Costs
Jun 26, 2023
Prelicensing classes (120 Hours) $1,499 (through The CE Shop) License application $81 Exam registration $58 Fingerprinting $30-50 Total Costs $1,688
How much is real estate school in ohio
|How much is a real estate course in Ohio?||Sample Ohio Real Estate License Costs
|Where can i take real estate classes in ohio||With convenient locations in every part of the state and online options, Ohio's community colleges provide the pre-licensing classes new agents need to enter|