The passing rate for the Florida Real Estate Salesperson Exam is 75%. This test is purposefully difficult, but not impossible. Be sure to pay attention during your pre-license course and take studying seriously. If you put the proper effort forth, we know that you can pass on your first attempt!
How long should I study for the Florida real estate exam?
You should study for the real estate exam for at least several weeks before your test date. The whole point of taking your pre-licensing courses is to prepare you, first for the exam, and then for your work as an agent, so really, you should be thinking of your courses as exam prep time as well.
What is the hardest part of the real estate exam?
The area of the exam that is considered the most challenging varies from person to person, but many people find that the Practice of Real Estate and Disclosures section is the most difficult. This section takes up 25% of the exam and has between 37-38 questions to answer.
What is the best way to pass Florida real estate exam?
Have a Test Plan. You can increase your chances of passing a Florida real estate exam by developing a plan before test day. Because these exams are timed, you should go through and answer all the easier questions first. Once you begin working on the more difficult problems, be sure to pace yourself.
How much math is on the Florida real estate exam?
About 10 questions The state exam includes about 45 questions on real estate law, about 45 questions on principles of real estate, as well as about 10 questions on real estate mathematics.
How do I pass the Florida broker exam?
How to Pass the Florida Real Estate Exam
- Complete Pre-License Coursework. You should take advantage of the required pre-licensure education to prepare you to pass your exam.
- Know What's on the Exam.
- Review with Online Resources.
- Stay in Contact with Other Students.
- Have a Test Plan.
Congratulations to UCF Safety @Zrod_43 on passing his Florida Real Estate exam— STEPHEN LEON🅰️RD (@SLeonard247) July 11, 2022
What is the hardest real estate exam?
The difficulty of the real estate exam varies by state, but the California real estate exam is known to be one of the most difficult. In fact, the pass rate for the California real estate exam in the last two years was under 50%, which means it's incredibly competitive and difficult to pass.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you take the Florida broker exam online?
Take your Florida Real Estate exam conveniently from home through OnVUE online proctoring. A live proctor will monitor you through the webcam on your workstation to provide a secure exam experience.
Is it hard to be a real estate agent in Florida?
It takes 63 hours of real estate coursework to become an agent, while a broker license takes 72 hours and two years of practical experience. Coursework for both licenses is valid for two years after completion. Both licenses require passing a final exam and undergoing a background check.
- How many attempts to pass Florida real estate exam?
- Two attempts According to the Florida Division of Real Estate a minimum grade of 70% is required in order to pass the final exam. If you fail the final exam, you must wait 30 days to retest. You will only be allowed two attempts at the final exam.
- How hard is the real estate exam florida
- Aug 20, 2021 — How difficult is the Florida real estate exam? The majority of people think it is very difficult. In fact, according to Pearson Vue, 41% of